Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I have recently gotten into photography. Bought a new Canon T3i camera and started taking classes on the side of my graphic design studies. Keep in mind I am just a beginner but improving! ;)





I had such a blast with the product photo shoot with my classmates!































 I recommend to everyone who is interested in Photography should check out the website below. She was my photography teacher and she is absolutely amazing at what she does.

                                                                              Ellynism

<3Bre

7 comments:

  1. What a great purchase! All the best with your photography and blog. Following you - hope to see you back!

    xo Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures! I have been wanting a nice camera for a long time. Good luck with the new blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! She is such a cutie I can't help but take pictures of here haha. You blog is great by the way. Would love your follow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these photos- i have the saem camera, and cannot take pictures as good as these x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Ha I just started out with the camera and got lucky the pictures turned out this good. I took them in Laguna Beach from a Hotel room!

      Delete

 

Blog Template by RockabooDesigns