Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Sea World

70 degrees out today in California so I decided to spend the day with my cousin at Sea World. I have been there multiple times, but it never gets old. I was supper bummed though because they only had 2 Shamu shoes and the last ended at 2:45 and we missed it but besides that, had an amazing day seeing all the sea life. Enjoy!




This guy was posing for the picture. So photogenic!







Such a big guy! 
Decided to have a snack ;)

Such cute babies hanging out together!

The Pink Ladies!







Hope you enjoyed your day like I did!
<Bre

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was such a fun day! Love your blog by the way! Would love your follow!

      Delete
  2. Okay, you both are adorable! And I absolutely LOVE sea world! Great pictures girl!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! That is very sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by RockabooDesigns