Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Start of Something New!

Well since moving out to California, it hasn't really felt like HOME yet, so I have decided to give my bedroom a complete makeover! 
I am looking to make the room feel warm and cozy, so I decided to go with more neutral colors.

*Colors: White, beige (all shades), silver, cream, gray, gold, and hint of pink to give it something!*

I have posted some pictures that has inspired my new bedroom look! Enjoy ;)


Love the colored accent pieces


I need to hunt down that mirror!!

I love everything about this room. Getting the pillows, blanket and rug is a must!





This will be the color of my largest walls and the rest will be the light beige to help the other colors stand out!

2 comments:

  1. Love the bedroom designed by Amber - one of my favorite designer/bloggers. I'm a midwest girl who moved to CA a little over a year ago, too! ;) Thanks for following my blog, now a follower of yours! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all these pictures. Especially the hot pink room-
    your captcha is still on hun xx

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by RockabooDesigns